Here the most popular job in US in 2011. Some of them are in IT industry, others in healthcare. In IT industry, the jobs become popular because the industry grows in rapid rate. More organizations now realize the important of networked system as well as online marketing .
Check the list of most popular jobs in US below!
- Network Systems Analyst. The development of IT has led to an increase in organizations seeking installation and maintenance of networked communications. Network systems analyst is a big branch of systems analyst jobs.
- Physician Assistant. Physician assistants are trained to provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventative healthcare services, as overseen by a physician. So the physician assistants are trained to give a primary exam of patients and order any necessary lab or x-rays.
- Medical Assistant. The medical assistant acts as a liaison between patients and physicians. Although duties vary by state and clinic, a certified medical assistant has a variety of responsibilities. Typically, work takes place in the offices of physicians, chiropractors, podiatrists, ophthalmologists and other health practitioners.
- Health Information Technician. Health information technicians are responsible for assembling and maintaining patients’ health care information. Case and healthcare records are increasingly used for organizational management and ongoing evaluation of healthcare progress. Records might include patient medical history, symptoms, treatments, tests, outcomes, etc. Medical tests and information management are major growth areas.
- Software Engineer.Software engineer jobs include web development engineer, database development engineer, VB source web developer and electronic commerce development engineer. It is the job about IT information management maintenance of networks, java programmers, c programmers, while working with IT consultant and IT director.
- Physical Therapist Aide. Physical therapy aides work in therapy departments both directly and indirectly with clients, yet most have no formal training or even a degree. Physical therapy aides have many job functions and duties within the rehabilitation world. The number of individuals with disabilities or limited physical function is growing, so the number of assistants who provide services to alleviate the difficulties is set to increase.
- Fitness Trainer. Aerobics instructors and fitness trainers lead groups and individuals in a range of exercise activities. A fitness trainer is a certified instructor who educates and trains a group of individuals or a client one-on-one in the benefits of physical fitness. They may also be employed privately, at hospitals or in yoga studios.
- Database Administrator. A database administrator manages, maintains and organizes an organization’s data resources. A database administrator’s job profile is dictated by an organization’s requirements and responsibilities vary according to the company’s generation and usage of data resident within a deployed database technology.
- Veterinary Technician. Expectations for leading edge veterinary care are raising as healthcare in general progresses. Veterinary technicians perform tests, and treat and diagnose medical conditions in animals. Work can take place in domestic pet surgeries, livestock management, wildlife medicine, or pharmaceutical sales or biomedical research.
- Dental Hygienist. Dental hygienists are professionals who specialize in examining patients’ teeth and gums, removing deposits from teeth and noting any medical conditions such as abnormalities or diseases.